Ontario Trucking Association Unveils Convention App
TORONTO- Those planning to attend the Ontario Trucking Association’s (OTA) convention on Nov. 12 and 13 will have another option to know what’s going on beside the standard program booklet: a mobile app.
The mobile app replaces the printed program and provides attendees all the event information they need instantly at their fingertips, the OTA claims.
Everything about the convention can be accessed digitally, from detailed program agendas, maps, interactive navigation tools, accompanying documents, speaker and exhibitor profiles, social sharing and much more.
Features of the app include:
- The full program agendas, schedule and room locations sorted by day and time
- Full listing of speakers and profiles
- Connect and exchange contact details with other attendees
- Follow the event and share your experiences on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter (hashtag #otaconvention)
- Find session and exhibitor locations with maps of exhibit halls and session rooms
- Details about exhibitors and sponsors
- Catch notifications about networking opportunities and other breaking event news pushed directly to your device
- Information on local restaurants, bars, shopping in and around The Ritz Carlton Hotel
- BlackBerry devices, Windows-based phones, and desktop and laptop computers through your web-based version. Click on the icon app above or go to: https://crowd.cc/otaconvention
- iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users, download the app from the Apple App Store while Google smartphone users can download the app from the Google Play Store. Search using keywords such as ota events, OTA convention and Ontario Trucking Association. Once the app icon appears, click install. Open the app and tap on 2014 OTA Convention. Apple users can also learn more about the app and access through a web-based landing page here.
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.