MONTREAL, Que. –The Quebec Trucking Association has named its inaugural team of Les Ambassadeurs de la Route, the French province’s equivalent of the Ontario Trucking Association’s Road Knights.
The eight professional drivers:
* Jean Beaulac, Transport Jacques Auger;
* Sylvain Blisle, Tranforce;
* Franois Blouin, Transport Forestville;
* Pierre Brousseau, Groupe Robert (Boucherville);
* Rock Gauvin, Transport S.A.S. (Drummondville);
* Patrick Gervais, Transport Henri Dion;
* Jean-Yves Gingras, Transport Cabano-Kingsway;
* Pierre Martel, Camionnage GHL.
The team was elected from a group of 15 short-listed candidates. Each made a short presentation, and also sat through an interview with a panel of seven judges. The road ambassadors’ tour begins in March.
Have your say
This is a moderated forum. Comments will no longer be published unless they are accompanied by a first and last name and a verifiable email address. (Today's Trucking will not publish or share the email address.) Profane language and content deemed to be libelous, racist, or threatening in nature will not be published under any circumstances.