MONTREAL, Que. –The Quebec Trucking Association has named its inaugural team of Les Ambassadeurs de la Route, the French province’s equivalent of the Ontario Trucking Association’s Road Knights.
The eight professional drivers:
* Jean Beaulac, Transport Jacques Auger;
* Sylvain Blisle, Tranforce;
* Franois Blouin, Transport Forestville;
* Pierre Brousseau, Groupe Robert (Boucherville);
* Rock Gauvin, Transport S.A.S. (Drummondville);
* Patrick Gervais, Transport Henri Dion;
* Jean-Yves Gingras, Transport Cabano-Kingsway;
* Pierre Martel, Camionnage GHL.
The team was elected from a group of 15 short-listed candidates. Each made a short presentation, and also sat through an interview with a panel of seven judges. The road ambassadors’ tour begins in March.
Have your say
We won't publish or share your data